Monday 30 September 2013

Breastfeeding

Nak bersedia untuk breastfeeding? Well, talking about myself, I am too getting ready for it though my belly is still 27 weeks old..Anak pertama dulu, takda la bersedia sangat, tp it ends up she latch at me sampai umur dia 1 year 6 months..and fully refuse bottle..tapi the difficulties I faced was the amount of milk produced sikit and when I started work, my mom terpaksa find ways to let her suck the bottle...susahhh....

Sekarang I am also surveying breast pump. First child dulu, I takda sediakan breast pump, because thinking that I was just stayin at home, and doesnt realize the need of pumping my breastmilk..Then time I dah keja, my breast engorged and it was so painful, so emergency time tu, n budget constraint, I beli ja manual pump Pureen. Ayo, sangat tidak membantu.....so I dint even use for for more than 2 days.

Ada banyak breastpump available in the market sekarang ni. You name it, daripada yang cap palang hinggalah yang harga beribu ribu...huhuhuuhu...
Boleh log on to one of my fren's punya page yang jual berbagai jenis keperluan menyusu https://www.facebook.com/sayangibuenterprise

Kaedah penyusuan susu ibu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...