Wednesday 18 September 2013

Why Shaklee??

Actually for the past few years, taking supplement for me is not a necessary thing in life. But as I grow older and as I am more exposed to what is happening in our world today, I feel like its not a waste to invest for our own health... Duit boleh cari maaaa, kesihatan kena jaga...bak kata pepatah, prevention is better than cure...heheheeh... nowadays, the food and the environment seems to be the closest threats towards our health..especially cara n corak pemakanan la...and also our lifestyle. Kadang2 org yang terlampau mao cari duit sampai mengabaikan pemakanan and only depends on fast fud because its fast, easy and tasty without realizing the long term side effects of it....jaga jaga ya friends...

Now my perception memang dah berubah, that is why I am taking it seriously, at least ini adalah satu daripada usaha kita untuk mengekalkan kesihatan diri, serta mereka yang kita sayang. That is why I am here to share this beautiful and most trusted product so that you all can get the benifits too.




Shaklee products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...